Commitment to Equality
Streetwave Ltd is dedicated to encouraging an inclusive and supportive culture amongst all members of its workforce. It is within our interest to safeguard equal opportunity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace.
We aim to ensure that both employees and job applicants are all given equal opportunity. Each employee will be respected, valued and able to give their best as a result.
This policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all in our employment and not provide less favourable facilities or treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership or pregnancy/maternity status. Streetwave is opposed to all forms of unfair and unlawful discrimination.
All employees, no matter whether they are part-time, full-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect.
All employees will be given help and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilise their unique talents. This helps Streetwave fully utilise the skills and resources of our organisation, while also maximising the efficiency of our whole workforce.
Commitment to Merit
When selecting candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be based on their aptitude and ability.
Streetwave commits to:
- Creating an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognised and valued.
- Creating a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- Not tolerating any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy.
- Making training, development, and progression opportunities available to all staff.
- Promoting equality in the workplace, which Streetwave believes is good management practice.
- Encouraging anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures.
- Encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is always maintained.
Streetwave will inform all employees that an equality and diversity policy is in operation through it’s company handbook and that they are obligated to comply with its requirements and promote fairness in the workplace. The policy will also be drawn to the attention of funding agencies, stakeholders, customers, learners, and job applicants.
Our policy will be monitored and reviewed annually to ensure that equality and diversity is continually promoted in the workplace.
Declaration & Sign Off
This Equality and Diversity policy is fully supported by senior management.
Signed on behalf of Streetwave Ltd: